The Law Office of Nancy L. Holm, LLC is a full-service, general practice law firm serving clients in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. You can trust in the experience, integrity, and commitment of attorney Nancy Holm when you have a legal problem. The Law Office of Nancy L. Holm offers a free first consultation and reasonable rates, so that legal representation is available to everyone.
Nancy L. Holm, Esq. has been licensed to practice law in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey since 2006.
The Law Office of Nancy L. Holm, LLC focuses on the following areas of law:
• Estate planning - provide for your family's financial future by establishing wills and/or trusts
• Estate litigation & administration - guidance for issues that arise after your loved ones pass away
• Guardianship actions - cases of children with disabilities who are turning 18, parents with Alzheimer's, and other loved ones who are not capable of making for themselves those financial, medical, or other decisions associated with their well-being
• Appellate work - appeals to the Appellate Division or Supreme Court
• Right to Farm cases - the New Jersey Right to Farm Act protects farmers from municipal and county ordinances that infringe upon their ability to work the land
• Real estate - protect your investment when buying or selling property or conducting other real estate transactions
• Land use – legal challenges or proceedings before municipal Planning and Zoning Boards
Nancy L. Holm, Attorney & Managing Member
I chose to practice law because I care about helping people. When you need an attorney, you are facing serious decisions that affect your family, your finances, your business, and your life. I hope that you will give me the opportunity to advise and support you in these challenging situations.
I am licensed to practice law in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and I can represent clients in a wide range of legal matters, as well as being licensed to practice law in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey since 2006.
I was credited as one of the brief writers challenging the Council on Affordable Housing's (COAH) Third Round regulations in the Appellate Division. I also helped prepare the Petition for Certification to the Supreme Court. The NJ Supreme Court issued their opinion Sept. 26, 2013.
Before opening my law firm in January 2011, I was an Associate Attorney at the law firm Jeffrey R. Surenian and Associates, where I represented municipalities and guided them through the affordable housing process.
During my three years at the Surenian firm, I gained significant and valuable experience dealing with Administrative Agencies within the State of New Jersey. I participated in several builder's remedy litigations, representing municipalities against developers. I also played a significant role in challenging the Council on Affordable Housing’s 2008 regulations in the Appellate Division as well as appealing the Appellate Division’s decision to the Supreme Court.
I was selected to serve as a law clerk to the Honorable William P. Gilroy, J.A.D., in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division. During the clerkship, I gained a practical understanding in navigating the appeals process, which serves me well at the trial level.
I received my Juris Doctor from Rutgers-Camden School of Law. At Seton Hall University, I was a Division I scholarship athlete, and graduated magna cum laude, with a B.A. in English and a minor in psychology.
A native of Kansas, I have embraced my adopted state of New Jersey and feel strongly in giving back to the community that has given me so much. I am an active member of the Daughters of the American Revolution, and devote much of my free time to this non-profit organization.
If you are in need of legal assistance, please take advantage of my free consultation policy and contact me today: (732) 444-6406.
Nancy L. Holm, Esq.
Serving Pennsylvania and New Jersey, especially Monmouth County, New Jersey: Freehold, Holmdel, Colt's Neck, Manalapan, Upper Freehold, Marlboro, Middletown, Keyport, Keansburg, Wall Township, Manasquan, Neptune, Asbury Park, Red Bank, Ocean Township, Shrewsbury, Long Branch, Rumson, Highlands, Howell, Little Silver, Fair Haven, Manasquan, Brielle, Cream Ridge, Hazlet, and Millstone.